TBC 2017 will be held September 29-October 1, 2017 in Los Angeles.
Please mark your calendars!!
Translational Bioinformatics Conference (TBC) will aim to highlight the multi-disciplinary nature research field and provide an opportunity to bring together and exchange ideas between translational bioinformatics researchers. TBC puts its initial emphasis on promoting translational bioinformatics research activities initiated in Asia-Pacific region such that the first annual will be held in Seoul, Korea. Translational bioinformatics is a rapidly emerging field of biomedical data sciences and informatics technologies that efficiently translate basic molecular, genetic, cellular, and clinical data into clinical products or health implications. Translational bioinformaticians with a mix of computer scientists, engineers, epidemiologists, physicists, statisticians, physicians and biologists come together to create the unique intellectual environment of our meeting.
TBC 2017 will be held September 29-October 1, 2017 in Los Angeles. We already have excellent keynote speakers lined up. Our theme this year is “Translational Bioinformatics in Precision Medicine”. More info at: http://ritchielab.com/index.php/tbc2017/.
Please consider submitting your work:
Call for Papers
- The Proceedings of TBC 2017 will publish abstracts only without publishing the full-length manuscripts to protect from “prior publication”.
- Selected papers will be invited to a special article of JAMIA.
- All accepted papers of TBC 2017 will be recommended to be published as journal papers by Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (JAMIA), Journal of Biomedical Informatics (JBI), BMC Medical Genomics, BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, BioData Mining, Healthcare Informatics Research, and Genomics & Informatics.
* TBC does not publish papers on the conference day, but has 3-month revision process.
- Online Submission System: https://easychair.org/cfp/TBC2017_Papers
o If you do not have an EasyChair account, please create an account here.
- The manuscripts must be submitted in PDF format.
- At least one of the authors need to register by the Registration date.
- Paper submission due on May 31, 2017
- Full papers are limited to 12 pages, including title, abstract (250 words or less), figures, tables, text, and bibliography. The first page should give keywords, authors’ postal and electronic mailing addresses. Papers must not have been previously published and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Call for Abstracts (Platform or Poster Presentations)
- The Proceedings of TBC 2017 will publish abstracts.
- Selected abstracts will be invited to platform presentations at TBC. Other accepted abstracts will be invited to poster presentations.
- Online Submission System: https://easychair.org/cfp/TBC2017_Abstracts
If you do not have an EasyChair account, please create an account here.
- The abstracts must be submitted in PDF format. At least one of the authors need to register by the Registration date.
- Abstract submission due on May 31, 2017
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words or less. The first page should give keywords, authors’ postal and electronic mailing addresses. Abstracts must not have been previously published and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Precision Medicine
- NGS for Personal Genomics, Cancer Genomics and Metagenomics
- Rare and Common Variants of Human Genome
- Epigenomics, non-coding RNAs, and DNA methylation analysis
- Genome-Phenome-Envirome Associations
- Microarray analysis and functional genomics for disease
- Biomarkers, Drug Discovery and Pharmacogenomics
- Biomedical Text/Data Mining and Visualization
- Network Biology/Medicine and Pathway/Regulation Analysis
- Biomedical Intelligence, Clinical Informatics, and Health Record
- Semantic Biology/Medicine and Biomedical Ontologies